· Facilitate teaching and learning of foreign languages (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish).
· Promoting linguistic diversity and European intercultural awareness.
· Using Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) as a means of facilitating learning and access to open educational resources (OER) and promoting the teachers' digital competences as well.
· Improving the teaching quality of the schools participating in the project, fostering the use of innovative methodologies and practices.
· Facilitating the internationalization of the participating organizations and transnational cooperation.
· Raising students' motivation, preventing early school leaving and promoting equal opportunities.